CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

When the Dog Bites . . .


Sometimes I am so impatient to go home that I forget what an incredible opportunity I have this year of taking a year off (almost) and exploring a great new city and state. In an effort to keep that positive attitude going and to curb my impatience, I am going to begin posting some of my favorite things about Ann Arbor. Do you get the reference to Sound of Music? My first post will be our church. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of St. Francis of Assisi Parish. The building is beautiful. The people are so kind, and the priests are friendly, interesting, and excellent at what they do! I love this place and have found much peace here this year. I am so grateful for this blessing in my life. The photo is one of the beautiful windows in the church. I have no idea what it is, but have enjoyed the colors tremendously.

2 comments:

O'Connor Family said...

OOO..I love the window. I have seen several St. Francis statues around in the last few days. Now I will think of you and TJ each time I see them.

Suzanne said...

That is simply gorgeous...