



TJ and I went visiting in Missoula again last week. We can't stay away from our adorable niece and nephew! I stayed for the whole week to take care of the kids while Ali and Brent were at work. What a great opportunity to get to spend time with Emma and Keenan. Keenan is now climbing up on everything including the kitchen table--it is a test of patience to try to teach him to sit down on chairs and not to climb on the table. He is such a daredevil--no fear at all and very curious. If he is quiet, you know that he is getting into something, most notably the toilet brush or Emma's room full of treasures! Keenan adores Emma, follows her everywhere, and smiles for her when he won't for anyone else. They make a great pair! Thanks for having me over kids. I can't wait to see you both again. Enjoy the photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment