CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Terry and Kelli's Great Adventure

Mom and I had a lengthy master list of all that we hoped to accomplish together while I was in Great Falls. Those of you who know us will not be surprised to learn that we broke that list up into daily lists that we edited regularly. We find that we are most productive with the help of a scrap of paper! We love to make lists, but most of all we love to cross things off of our list. Sometimes we write jobs on the list that we have already accomplished just so we can cross them off! During my visit we spent time with Grandpa almost every day we were in town. He is growing so much stronger and is really doing well now. What a joy to see him returning to good health! We visited Mom's sweet neighbor who wanted to see wedding photos and made us tea and cake! We bought new glasses for Mom and new lamps for her living room. We spent a good deal of time in a fabric store and had Mom's friend Sandra over for some five minute chocolate cake. I am not kidding--you mix the ingredients in a coffee mug for two minutes and then cook in the microwave for three minutes! It is shockingly good considering the baking process. I don't have the recipe right now but will post it in the future. We had a wonderful coffee date with my Uncle Bob, Aunt Debbie, and cousin Lara (pictured). Lara always knows how to keep us laughing. I was able to get together with my cousin Kristi when she was in town for a meeting and Erin, my friend from college, who was in town for a big shopping trip. You should check out her blog at raisingcountrykids.com. She is a fantastic writer, mother, and farmer! Most importantly, we spent the weekend in Missoula visiting Emma and Keenan (and Ali, Brent, Jamie, Mike, Libby, and Dom), but the adorable kids are where the photo action centered. On Super Bowl Sunday, my cousin Lisa and her husband Brennin came down from Polson with their sweet baby Vivian to visit and watch the game. The following are photos of those kids. Keenan is toddling now. He was playing Peek-A-Boo with the table cloth at dinner and is just the sweetest kid. I was so sorry to leave them and can't wait to see them again!
Please forgive the strange picture configuration. I don't know why they won't do what I want them to do, and I am finished trying to force the issue!!

No comments: