CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Wedding




Again, we don't have photos of the bride and groom, but we do have photos of some of the cute little people around us during the wedding! We were thoroughly entertained during the wedding by all of the adorable kids in our vicinity. John and Jenny had two flower girls and a ring bearer (correct me if I am wrong here Iversons). Additionally, we were surrounded by countless small children--the family really is experiencing a boom! We have a great photo here of Brent and Keenan at the wedding. One of our favorite moments was when flower girl Maddie stood with hands on hips in the aisle to watch her mother do the reading. I couldn't see her face, but from the back she seems none too pleased that her mother has left her to read for everyone else. TJ, Emma, and I rode together to the reception and spoke with exaggerated British accents the entire time. We were cracking ourselves up all night long.

No comments: