

TJ has had a very busy July as well. He has been working on the house and getting used to living in Montana. He has been busy with his volunteer work at Habitat for Humanity and at our church and has been sprucing up the garage and the bathrooms in between. TJ put up sheet rock in the garage and tons of shelving to store some of the extra stuff that is inevitable when you combine two households. Every time I leave for a conference I come home to a new bathroom. TJ has replaced commodes and flooring in both bathrooms and has painted and updated the light fixtures, fans, and towel racks etc. They look fantastic. I have included photos of the upstairs bathroom and will add some from the other as soon as it is totally finished. We have a few details to get to in the next few days before it is ready for a photo shoot. I truly did not realize the talent I was marrying and am so grateful for TJ's expertise. The 1970's decor really had served its purpose and was ready for an update. Thanks TJ!!
No comments:
Post a Comment