CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


































We traveled to Arizona to stay with TJ's mom, Thelma, this Thanksgiving (first photo). It was so good to be with the many members of TJ's family who have moved to the Phoenix area. We ate, played rummy, ate, visited, ate, cooked, ate, looked at wedding pictures, and ate some more. There was more food than we could handle, something I am sure that many of you experienced as well. How blessed we are! I really enjoyed meeting new nephews and nieces and reuniting with those I have already met. The second photo is TJ's nephew Bernard. The next two photos are of TJ and his aunt Juanita and his uncle Henry. Juanita assures me that she is much more charming in real life than in photos! If any of you met her at the wedding, you know that is true. Juanita kept us in stitches the whole time we were with her! The last two photos are of TJ's nephew Charles and his wife Bianca and daughter Kaye-lee. I love the photo in front of a Christmas tree and surrounded by palm trees--a little crazy for a girl from Montana!! It was a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday; we were so sad to leave and are already trying to plan another trip to visit the family of the south!!

No comments: