CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winter has come to Ann Arbor


We came from Phoenix, Arizona last night where it was in the 70's and sunny and woke up this morning to a winter wonderland. This is the first significant snowfall of the year. I always love this day and had to run out and get a few photos. This is the view from our apartment. It is green and gorgeous in the summer and a little dead looking in the winter as you can see. Happy winter everyone! Christmas is less than a month away. Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow! I should mention that TJ is not so happy about this development. He loves the heat and the sun and just survives the winter because he has no choice. I am rejoicing in winter weather, and TJ is grumbling about how cold it is. He loves the beauty of the snow but despises the cold. I guess we balance each other!

No comments: